This month the newly launched Glossybox USA partners with the popular blogger Man Repeller to curate a special limited edition box. I have been subscribed to this service in its earlier months (Glossybox just launched in the US last May, although it is available in other countries all around the world) and this is the first time their trademark pink box has been upgraded to a limited edition silver.
Inside, nestled within silver wrapping paper were the following:
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara (in Deluxe sample size)
- Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum (regular sample size)
- Tarte Glamazon pure performance 12 hour lipstick in color Fierce (full size, $28)
- OPI “Can’t Let Go” Liquid Sand Nail Lacquer (full size, $9)
- Narcisco Rodriguez for her Eau de Toilette Spray (regular sample size)
- Le Metier de Beaute Replenishing Daily Solution (regular sample size: foil packet)
- Sebasian Professional Potion 9 (deluxe sample)
Glossybox normally retails for $21, so as you can see the full sized products make up for what you spend on it. I was always intrigued by the concept, but previous boxes have been a hit or a miss. I do actually already own some of the products featured inside, although I did love the presentation, the value and the selection of brands. And I am very impressed by the OPI nail polish and the Tarte lipstick. I personally can’t wait to see what next month’s box will hold. What do you think, lovely readers?